Mustang Front Seat Reupholstery Project

Well, as promised we started the reupholstery project for the Mustang driver and passenger seats over Winter Break.  We previously ordered new OE style seat vinyl covers, seat foam, and seat frame which we determined during initial teardown.  We made good progress with the reassembly before the cold weather took over and we got stopped in our tracks until things warm up a bit.  We wanted to post our progress to date since we have uber documented this project with over 50 full color photos so far!  We encourage you to browse these photos complete with informative captions and play catch up to the project during our (hopefully) short hiatus.  Once we start up again we will add the finishing photos to this album.

Click this link:
Thought this lead photo of Brian looking bad on the newly completed seat bottom kicks the project off well….enjoy!

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: